Friday, August 28, 2009

Business Gadgets






Google Gadgets are great for the online business men and women. You can use a Google Gadget, for example, to redirect people to your website after giving them the information they need. If they were interested in your product’s market, then chances are they can be interested to buy your products as well. Google Gadgets can be used by a person to advertise and promote his or her own website. Google Gadgets can enhance the appearance of websites in order to make them more attractive to their visitors’ eyes. Another great gadget that can be used on websites is Stock Market Figures. Stock traders need up to date and accurate information so that they can identify trends and make critical decisions. A gadget that offers live feeds of the information they can use is thus a much needed gadget in websites that offer financial information to their visitors.

4 comments:

  1. I've learned more about gadgets in this recent class. Since then I've been gadget"ing" up my blog page. Great examples in your blog about gadget use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon TKO924, i have to agree with AMP OUT!about so many gadgets. Thinking about starting a little something something myself so i will certainly be revisiting your blog for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fascinated with the idea of customizing my calendar by using these gadgets. You really give me more ideas to add signature to my calendars.
    Super~

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a gadget for everything. How efficient!

    ReplyDelete